I plan to write a more indepth post on this soon but I’m feel prompted to take the bit of time I have at the moment and give you this little morsel of food for thought.
We need to practice sharing.
That isn’t meant to be patronizing. What I mean is, in the near future our survival will depend on sharing, not on being the receivers, but on being the GIVERS. When we give what we have, it becomes consecrated, and it multiplies. Any of us who have experimented with the Law of Abundance/Attraction see this first hand frequently. The ONLY way to ensure we have what we need is to GIVE what we have. There is no way around that. If you hoard what you have you will never have enough. If you lovingly and with an open heart and a little faith share what you have, no matter how little you have, you will always have enough. Simple as that. Think about some stories you know from the scriptures and you will see this principal laid out for you. I urge you to read those stories, ponder them, and pray for personal enlightenment.
It isn’t. If we read our scriptures and familiarize ourselves with the patterns of the Lord we will see that that is exactly what the call to gather is, a pattern. It has happened many times already! The following was compiled by a friend of mine who wished to remain anonymous.
Here is a list of at least 49 times that the righteous have to leave.
1. Brother of Jared
4. Saints in Europe coming to Utah. Many ancestors answered the call of Joseph Smith to immigrate to America and join with the saints in Utah. Left their homelands and relatives.>>
5. Alma fleeing wicked King Noah
6. Alma’s fleeing from Lamanite bondage. Mosiah 24
7. Puritans and Pilgrims
8. Children of Israel fleeing Egypt
9. Enoch. Moses 7:27
10. Mary and Joseph to Egypt
11. Saints fleeing from Jerusalem and Titus in 70 A.D.
12. Limhi’s people fleeing Mosiah 22:6-1 People of Limhi deliver themselves from bondage by departing into the wilderness with tents, flocks, families. They couldn’t do it by the sword–were out-numbered. Went out the back pass. Mosiah 22:2
13. Nephi fleeing from Laman and Lemuel
14. Ammon and his Anti-Nephi-Lehi’s fleeing the Lamanites Alma 27
15. Mosiah flees Omni 1:12
16. Joseph of Aramanthea in Jewish legend driven from Jerusalem in a boat with Mary, Martha, Lazarus, Mary Magdalene and others. (Fascinating Story)
17. The ten tribes fleeing from bondage to the north.
18. Abraham from Ur of the Chaldees. Hebrew 11:8
19. Another Jewish legend of Jeremiah fleeing to Egypt and then to England and Ireland before the destruction of Jerusalem.
20. Lot from Sodom and Gommorah.
21. The Nephites flee from their homes and gather together to fight the Lamanites and Gadiantons, pooling all their supplies for 7 years.
22. Alma and Amulek flee Ammoniah. Alma 15:16
23. Zoramites cast out and flee to Jershon. Alma 35
24. The people of Ammon vacate Jerson so the Nephites can battle the Lamanites there. Alma 35:13
25. Ishmael and his family join Lehi in fleeing Jerusalem. 1 Nephi
26. Noah flees the world on an ark.
27. Jacob flees to Egypt to get food.
28. The saints flee Kirtland to go to Missouri
29. Then they flee Missouri to go to Nauvoo
30. Then they flee Nauvoo to Salt Lake
31. Adam and Even have to leave the Garden of Eden to start a new life. The pattern was set when Adam and Eve were sent out of the garden of Eden and into the wilderness, a journey that must have been quite an education in the school of hard knocks.
32. Hyrum Smith received a revelation saying his life was in danger and to move his family from Palmyra to Colesville, N.Y. He packed that night and left the next morning. “Life of Joseph Smith by His Mother”
33. Father Smith’s life was in jeapordy. He was warned to flee but didn’t leave soon enough and was thrown into prison where he spent a month. After his release he immediately moved his family to Waterloo, NY and most of the Smith family would never see Palmyra again. “Life of Joseph Smith by his
34. Joseph and Emma flee Palmyra with the gold plates to live in Harmony, PA.
35. Joseph flees from Harmony to Colesville or Fayette?
36. No sooner had the early saints settled themselves with good herds and good homes in Salt Lake City, UT than they were called to leave it all and settle St. George, Arizona and other places in between. One group of great grandparents were called to St. George to settle there and then again were called to colonize Arizona making 3 callouts.
37. The saints fleeing U.S. marshalls into Mexico to save their families.
38. Moroni flees the rest of his life from the Lamanites.
39. Zoramites find out which people believe Alma’s and Amulek’s words and cast them out of the land. They go to Jerson. Alma 35:6-9. Verse 14 “Those who repented were driven out of the land.”
40. Peter, James, and John, “And straight way they forsook their nets and followed him.” Mark 1:16-18
41. Jesus fleeing Nazareth when they tried to kill him, never to return to his home town.
42. Omar is warned to flee because Akish and his secret band are going to kill him so Akish can marry Jared’s daughter and give Jared the kingdom. Ether 9:3
43. The people in the city Moroni fled to the city Nephihah. Alma 51:24
44. Jacob fled when Simeon his son killed those who had abducted his daughter Dinah.
45. Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, fled with “the residue of the people of God” and “came out from the land, which was called Shulon, and dwelt in a land of promise…” Moses 6:17
46. 2000 strippling preschoolers left the Order of Nehor and Amulon to be taught by their mothers following the missionary Ammon.
47. The saints at Haun’s Mill were told to leave by Joseph Smith.
48. And the prophet did send out a letter to the nations calling for the Jews to return to Jerusalem. If they had listened they would have been spared the holocaust.
49. The saints fled from Johnston’s Army back in Brigham Young’s day.
There is also another pattern the Lord has followed in the scriptures. He usually gathers his people out during the spring or the fall and either around or on the holy days. All the holy days occur during the spring (March -May) and during the fall (Sept – Nov.) time. For example, the Israelites left on the night of passover which is during the springtime. They were also only given a 72 hour time frame to escape. Keep in mind that general conference is in the spring and in the fall as well. And, the solaces within the universe always occur during this time too.
Here is a thread about it.
President Hinckley’s General Conference talk of October 2001 (Living the Fullness of Times), he told the church “The Vision of Joel has been fulfilled.”
Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.
Joel 2:29 “And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.”
This happened in the New Testament as well when Agabus prophesied of a coming famine that would be especially hard on the members in Jerusalem. Now, Peter and Paul did not receive this information. At the time, Peter was at the head of the church and Paul was an apostle. The members heeded his forewarning by preparing and sending invaluable aid to those members in Jerusalem by the hand of Paul and Barnabus. Agubus was called a prophet, not because of his church calling (which we do not know what that was) but because he had the gift of prophesy. He also later prophesied of Paul’s imprisonment and death. He was not rebuked but was believed and sustained by them.
Many people are having visions and dreams about this gathering that is coming. Here is just a brief summary of what they are seeing: They see a call coming from the prophet to the bishops and through the proper priesthood channels letting you know it is time to leave. Then, the trucks come to pick up the food storage in the early hours of the night. After the food and possibly supplies are loaded onto the trucks. Then, you are told where to go. Now, every area may be different so some may leave in individual cars, or meet and leave in groups, caravans and so forth. I’m just giving you a general overview of what they are seeing.
“George Washington’s Vision”
This afternoon, as I was sitting at this table engaged in preparing a dispatch, something seemed to disturb me. Looking up, I beheld standing opposite me a singularly beautiful female. So astonished was I, for I had given strict orders not to be disturbed, that it was some moments before I found language to inquire the cause of her presence. A second, a third and even a fourth time did I repeat my question, but received no answer from my mysterious visitor except a slight raising of her eyes.
By this time I felt strange sensations spreading through me. I would have risen but the riveted gaze of the being before me rendered volition impossible. I assayed once more to address her, but my tongue had become useless, as though it had become paralyzed.
A new influence, mysterious, potent, irresistible, took possession of me. All I could do was to gaze steadily, vacantly at my unknown visitor. Gradually the surrounding atmosphere seemed as if it had become filled with sensations, and luminous. Everything about me seemed to rarefy, the mysterious visitor herself becoming more airy and yet more distinct to my sight than before. I now began to feel as one dying, or rather to experience the sensations, which I have sometimes imagined accompany dissolution. I did not think, I did not reason, I did not move; all were alike impossible. I was only conscious of gazing fixedly, vacantly at my companion.
Presently I heard a voice saying, “Son of the Republic, look and learn,” while at the same time my visitor extended her arm eastwardly, I now beheld a heavy white vapor at some distance rising fold upon fold. This gradually dissipated, and I looked upon a stranger scene. Before me lay spread out in one vast plain all the countries of the world — Europe, Asia, Africa and America. I saw rolling and tossing between Europe and America the billows of the Atlantic, and between Asia and America lay the Pacific.
“Son of the Republic,” said the same mysterious voice as before, “look and learn.” At that moment I beheld a dark, shadowy being, like an angel, standing or rather floating in mid-air, between Europe and America. Dipping water out of the ocean in the hollow of each hand, he sprinkled some upon America with his right hand, while with his left hand he cast some on Europe. Immediately a cloud raised from these countries, and joined in mid-ocean. For a while it remained stationary, and then moved slowly westward, until it enveloped America in its murky folds. Sharp flashes of lightning gleamed through it at intervals, and I heard the smothered groans and cries of the American people.
A second time the angel dipped water from the ocean, and sprinkled it out as before. The dark cloud was then drawn back to the ocean, in whose heaving billows in sank from view. A third time I heard the mysterious voice saying, “Son of the Republic, look and learn,” I cast my eyes upon America and beheld villages and towns and cities springing up one after another until the whole land from the Atlantic to the Pacific was dotted with them.
Again, I heard the mysterious voice say, “Son of the Republic, the end of the century cometh, look and learn.” At this the dark shadowy angel turned his face southward, and from Africa I saw an ill-omened specter approach our land. It flitted slowly over every town and city of the latter. The inhabitants presently set themselves in battle array against each other. As I continued looking I saw a bright angel, on whose brow rested a crown of light, on which was traced the word “Union,” bearing the American flag, which he placed between the divided nation, and said, “Remember ye are brethren.” Instantly, the inhabitants, casting from them their weapons became friends once more, and united around the National Standard.
“And again I heard the mysterious voice saying “Son of the Republic, look and learn.” At this the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth, and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa. Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene: From each of these countries arose thick, black clouds that were soon joined into one. Throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men, who, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America. Our country was enveloped in this volume of cloud, and I saw these vast armies devastate the whole county and burn the villages, towns and cities that I beheld springing up. As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of sword, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I heard again the mysterious voice saying, “Son of the Republic, look and learn” When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast. “Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shone the word Union, and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were will nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.
Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict, I heard the mysterious voice saying, “Son of the Republic, look and learn.” As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious!
Then once more I beheld the villages, towns and cities springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with a loud voice: “While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last.” And taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word “Union,” he placed it upon the Standard while the people, kneeling down, said, “Amen.”
The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor I at first beheld. This also disappearing, I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor, who, in the same voice I had heard before, said, “Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and the Union.” With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown to me the birth, progress, and destiny of the United States.
Knowing even the most basic details of the Jewish Holy Days and other Jewish signs coming up makes it pretty impossible to deny that the tribulation is close at hand…
But, behold, I say unto you that before this great day shall come the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall be turned into blood, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and there shall be greater signs in heaven above and in the earth beneath; (Doctrine and Covenants 29:14)
Regular Jewish Holy Days in 2015
Feast of Trumpets – (Rosh Hashanah) Jewish “new year” on the calendar. No work is to be performed. Solemn preparation for the Day of Atonement.
Day of Atonement – (Yom Kippur) Day of fasting and repentance. ‘On this day, the day of Atonement, those whom God finds worthy, are inscribed in the Book of Life.’ Those not worthy are turned over to judgment.
Feast of Tabernacles – (Sukkot) The most joyous of the ancient Holy Days, when having the presence of the Lord and His Tabernacle with us brings peace, rest, and great blessings. Symbolically it means joyous day, return of the King.
Here are Jewish Holy Days that are not annual, but will show up in 2015!!
Shemitah Year – Every SEVEN years is a rest year in which the fields lie fallow. The crops are not sown or harvested and the trees and vineyards are not pruned. Shemitah in Hebrew means “collapse”. The number 7 means completion and termination, and is of great significance.
Jubilee Year – SEVEN Shemitah’s are a Jubilee (or 49 years).
70th Jubilee – SEVEN Jubilees equals a Jubilee Cycle. The 70th Jubilee, on the Jewish calendar is a much anticipated and celebrated year. (See story of Jericho.)
Now look what else shows up in 2015!!
A Tetrad is when four blood moons (moon looks red) show up together. There have only been seven tetrads since Christ. We are currently in the middle of a tetrad and we will not see another tetrad for 500 years. This current tetrad falls on four Jewish Holy Days!!!
Solar Eclipse – Two of the Holy Days in 2015 will have solar eclipses.
Now look at what has happened the last two Shemitah years in our country: 2001 (9-11/markets collapsed), 2008 (housing and market collapse). (Both happened in September, and the last seven stock market collapses were exactly seven years apart and in the month of September).
The Shemitah, Jubilee and 70th Jubilee all come in September of 2015!!
These Holy Days mark the start of the tribulation. The number seven implies completeness, perfection, to complete, to end, to fulfill. The word translated as ‘finished’ is the Greek teléo, which generally means to bring to a close.
For more info check out videos with Jonathan Cahn…
You DO NOT want to miss this amazing conference, it is going to be PHENOMENAL! A friend of mine, whose work you will soon be seeing shared anonymously throughout my blog here, will be speaking and she is absolutely brilliant! The best part- you don’t even have to be in the area… you can purchase tickets online for livestreaming!